Monday, February 20, 2017
Designing Memories Just Made Shopping
For A Wedding Consultant Easier!
Visit our online store by clicking the link below.
Don't forget to check out our live calendar too!
Monday, February 6, 2017
Grab Your Sneakers!
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day.
Some brides choose to hit the spa to refresh and some begin or alter a workout routine.
In this post I'll be focusing on some healthy workouts and fitness tips
we have discovered to help you feel even better in your wedding dress.
Four Workout Moves You Can Do At Home:
Always warm up, stretch, have water available, and think about safety before you begin any workout!
1. Arms: Pilates Boxing
Standing with your feet a hips-width apart, bend your knees, and hinge forward from your waist while maintaining a neutral spine. Raise your fists to your shoulders, keep your elbows up, and box your right hand forward while clenching your abs. Bring your hands to center and switch. Box on each side twenty-five times.
1. Join a Gym...Your local gym will have plenty of equipment and qualified staff available to help your reach your goals. Some gyms even give you a key or code to access their facility at any time of day. Personal trainers are often available and may be a good option for those with the funds to hire one and those feeling they need a bit of extra guidance.
2. Get a Bubby...Find a friend that would like to set some fitness goals with you. You can check in with one another to offer support and accountability to each other. Plus, doing workouts together will make the 'pain' a bit less exhausting.
3. Take a Dance Lesson...Working out can be fun! If you have always wanted to learn how to salsa or country line dance, now is a great time to delve into that. You'll get a workout, have fun, learn something new, and be able to show off your new moves at your wedding.
4. Check Out Online Workouts...If you don't enjoy going to the gym or don't have the funds to join a gym, there are plenty of online resources to tap into. Use YouTube as a resource to find workout videos that will fit your style and level, just don't get caught up in watching cat videos instead!
5. Visit Your Local Park...Walking, jogging, and running are great ways to get out some pent up energy and stress while getting a workout without any complicated moves or equipment. Some communities also have running paths or even hiking trails accessible so if that interests you check those out as well.
Click Here For 'The Bridal Babe Workout'!
You'll need two light weights, a water bottle, and a yoga mat
to try out this fun and muscle toning workout.
Whatever you choose to do, have fun and don't forget
you fiancé already knows how beautiful you are inside and out!